Friday, November 27, 2015

Precious

"Did you bring any hippo jewelry?" I asked my dear friend Jen, when I met her a few weeks ago. "Sorry Lien, this time I did not, the only thing I have is this one I am wearing." And she pointed at a cute little hippo, hanging upside down from a chain. The reason I asked, was that space to display my collection is becoming a little bit of an issue. So I love "anything-hippo" I can wear. Unfortunately, cute looking, hand made items are hard to find. When we were saying our farewells a few days later, Jen asked me "Would you like to have this one?" She probably saw the shock on my face, and added "I can always make myself another one!" It was enough to make me feel less overwhelmed and more ready to accept this beautiful present with increasing excitement. Dear Jen, thank you so much for your generosity, and most of all for your company and friendship. I am wearing my pressious little friend with pleasure and pride!


3 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you for your friendship too. I haven't made myself a new one yet but I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Jen is a sweet one. . .and the hippo necklace is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete