Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hippo Birthday Card

Over the years, I have received many cards with hippos from family and friends. I guess every hippo-collector has a small hippo-card-collection as well. It would be a bit too much to put all my cards on this blog, but I have an absolute favorite, so I decided to make an exception. The card is designed by Leendert Jan Vis. Best design ever, if you'd ask me ;-) (if you Google him, you will find out, he has made a million more designs, not so many with hippos though....).


When you open the card it says: it's YOUR birthday..... enjoy it!

I have this card for more than ten years already, but every time I see it, I still have to laugh (just imagining what they must be thinking...). The expression on the faces of those hippos, left with that tiny piece of cake.... is absolutely hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card! Can;t blame the hippo on the left. That's all they do- eat!

    ReplyDelete