Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ted and Nina

No... these are not MY hippos.... but my hippos-gifts for our dear friends Gerard and Meike (see also post: Smelly Harry... whose name turned out to be: Basil). If I remember correctly, Ted (brown one), was a birthday gift... on what occasion or how Nina (alias: The Swamp Hippo) ended up there, I can't remember. To be honest, I had forgotten all about them, as it had been such a long time since we visited these friends in their home. Now, Ted and Nina are being confiscated by their son Jiri... who can, by the way, imitate a hippo perfectly ("HAP")! I had been busy with a small serie of photos: "all good things, hang in trees"... in order not to upset Jiri... I waited till he had his afternoon nap, and took some shots. He did not like it very much, seeing aunty Lien play with HIS hippos, but to find them in a tree, I feared, would be way too much. As you can see, Ted and Nina had a great time up there!

2 comments:

  1. The Mum of Nina, reminded me that they got Nina, when we moved abroad. At that time we asked our friends to chose a hippo to remember us (see also post: Boris). Nina a new home, and Ted a new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈 不一樣顏色的!!!!!!!好想要~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete