Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Marius

Time for another "First"! This summer, my friend Marius gave me my first Hippo Bank. He found it at a flea market. Before moving abroad, we would go to flea markets together. Still miss those "Flea-Market-Hippo-Hunts" very much. When he gave it to me, he (although a little bit reluctantly) admitted that he found it "kind of cute" (as he does not consider hippos to be cute at all). That was very funny! Not one of all the hippos (and one rhino! ;-)) he gave to me, is named after him, but when I saw this guy, I knew: this must be "The Marius"! I thought it would be cool to take a picture with the towers of the financial district of Bangkok in the background, as he looks a little bit like a banker. Dear Marius, although this Hippo Bank is empty, it makes me feel very rich looking at it... as your friendship is priceless to me. Thanks a million!

1 comment: