Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hippo (Butt) Pendant


A few months ago, my dear friend Sheila shared on FB a hippo pendant, being for sale on E-Bay. When I saw it, I quickly snatched it up. The first time ever, I had seen a "Hippo-Butt-Pendant" or as it was described more elegantly on E-Bay: sterling silver designer hippopotamus rear pendant. A few weeks ago, I was wearing it, when meeting some friends for lunch. It is a nice conversation starter: "Did you see my new hippo butt?" Of course, it made everybody laugh. Then one of my friends asked: "What kind of jewelry designer comes up with the idea to design a hippo butt in the first place...?" I thought it was hilarious, as she seemed to be genuinely puzzled. To me it is beyond obvious: if you are a designer of anything hippo, and you want to have some fun... hippo butts are the answer (giving it a little more thought, I believe one can argue that hippo butts are the answer to a whole load of questions... ;-).

Dear Sheila, thank you for sharing and making me smile! I am getting my dose of Hippo-Happiness instantly, every time I see it. Hippo-Happiness in the form of a Butt-Pendant... it doesn't get much better than this. HHHLLxxx



2 comments:

  1. Hippo butts are the answer to many of life's question so much more than chicken butts.

    ReplyDelete