Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pomme-Pidou

"Do you already have a Pomme-Pidou?" my friend asked me a few weeks ago. "No, what is that?" It turns out that Pomme-Pidou (The Original) is the name of a company, specialized in hand painted, one of a kind animal money boxes, or banks. They even offer the possibility to people to send in their own design. They make adorable animal banks, which all have cute names like: Inky, Patsy and Twisty. But most importantly, they make hippo-banks! Their hippo is called: Hippolyte. But I decided to call my: "bright-red-with-multi-colored-swirls-hippo-bank": Pomme-Pidou. I find it such a lovely name... especially for a hippo. Normally, I name hippos after the person who gave them to me, but I already have a hippo-bank called Marius (see post: Marius), so Pomme-Pidou it is. Dear Marius, thank you so much for such a sweet present. Of all the designs I have seen, I think I like this red and these decoration best, so you could not have picked a better one for me. You are the best!



Please check out their website: Pomme-Pidou. Next time somebody asks me: "Do you already have a Pomme-Pidou?" I can say:  "Of course! Everybody should have one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment