Thursday, March 3, 2016

Kiss the Cook

For a very long time, I did not know about the existence of Hippo-Christmas-Tree-Ornaments. When I started collecting hippos, it was difficult to find anything hippo... let alone in the form of a Christmas tree ornament. A lot has changed since then. Now, I own several very pretty ones. Last year Christmas, another one found its way to me. It combines many things I love: hippos, Christmas and cooking. Dear Sheila, thank you so much for arranging the perfect gift. At the moment it is safely stored, together with all the other Christmas decorations. I will have to wait till Christmas, to see it again.... or I can just look at this post on my blog. Just looking at this picture makes me smile... who wouldn't want to kiss this cook? 


No comments:

Post a Comment