Thursday, May 12, 2016

Auburn-Jewelry

A few days ago, I was mentioned in a post on Facebook. A dear friend was so kind to bring something "hippo" to my attention. A lovely local jewelry store promoting their newest collection. Hippo and pink... how could I ever not love that? A pendant with a hippo footprint is already part of their collection for a long time. Several friends already pointed this out. I just had not gotten around to get myself one, but it had always been on my mind. I think I will have to come up with an excuse to give myself a nice present. Please, check out their lovely website Auburn-Jewelry. And if you are not into hippos that much, I am sure you will find something else to your liking as their designs and products are absolutely beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment