Thursday, September 15, 2016

Before and After

What to do when you receive a super cute looking hippo-present, from a dear friend that is not really a hippo-present? I can understand the confusion. The  huge smile and overall cuteness make almost everybody oversee a tiny detail... Luckily the presents are made of fabric, so I decided to give alteration a try. It must be understood that reattaching a button is about as far as my sewing skills go, so give it a try, is really giving it a try... I am happy to report that the operation was successful and the patients did not die. Dear Adit, thank you for thinking about me. I did not want to say anything at first, but I thought it is more important for you to know that I really really love your presents, and they are way too adorable to be tossed into the "almost hippo" pile. So they are decorating my hippo cabinet, and every day I am smiling back at them! 






 



No comments:

Post a Comment