Thursday, September 22, 2016

Leo in Iceland

If you are a follower of my blog, you know about Leo, the little version of Boris... (see posts: Leo back in Norway and Paris Je t'aime). Most of the time, I do not take my hippos with me, only on long summer holidays, Leo has to come along. Once in a while, his sister Tutu Terry joins if the trip needs a little silliness (see post: Tutu Terry Two Hundred). 

Leo has joined us even before our children were born. Although they make the "here-we-go-again" face all the time, it just cracks me up when they tell me not to forget to make a picture of him or inform me that they have been taking pictures, while I was not with them. Taking pictures of Leo has more or less become a family tradition. A silly little thing, that always sparks a lot of laughter and fun. And of course, as a hippo lover and photographer, I do believe any photo with a hippo in it, is infinitely better than one without!



1 comment:

  1. I bring Pat always with me when I travel. Well, almost always. And I agree. A picture with a hippo in it is infinitely better than one without.

    ReplyDelete