Thursday, October 13, 2016

Ramon

For those of you familiar with the International Hippopotamus Society (www.hippos.com), also known as: Hippolotofus, you already know about the yearly conventions. If you are not familiar yet, please visit the website, and find out about our wonderful group of hippo lovers. Like every year, a game is played during our meet and greet event. To participate, you will have to bring a hippo present. In a way, it is a sort of hippo exchange game, so you bring a present, and you take another present back home. I have played this game several times now, and I have  to say, I have always been very lucky. Because of this game, many beautiful hippos found their way to my collection. This year, the prize was a hand carved, malachite beauty, which is (according to tradition) named after the person who brought it in. Dear Ramon, thank you very much for bringing such a beautiful gift to the reunion. I enjoyed your costume, singing voice and company. I do hope we will be able to meet again during future conventions!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment