Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ronneby

Another "Surprise-Find" at my favorite flea market, the Elephant's Trunk in Connecticut. A paperweight, signed: F M Ronneby, Sweden B-749-90. I found one for sale on E-bay, so I copied the specifics. I paid less, so that was an extra bonus. I saw it, just at the moment I was thinking about gravitating my collection more towards ceramic hippos. This beauty was too cute to pass up, so another glass one found its way to my bloat. Maybe I should specialize in hand made ones? I probably should stop trying to come up with excuses because it does not seem to help. The words of true hippo addict, an incurable addict it seems... :-).


Open mouth hippo, 3 7/8" (9,84 cm) in height and 2 7/8" (7,3 cm) in width, 1 lb and 60 oz (0,7 kg) in weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment