Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Marrakech

When my husband told me, he had to go on duty travel to Marrakech, the first thing I said was: "Oh, I do not have a hippo from Morocco yet". Speaking of a "One-Track-Mind" or in my case, it would be: speaking of a "Hippo-Obsessed-Mind". On top of that, during his trips, he is greeted on Skype with: "Did you already find a hippo?" before he is hearing: "Hi, how are you?" Luckily, I am spoiled with the sweetest husband in the world, who is not only fine with undergoing the forever-lasting-hippo-related abuse but also brings home the most wonderful hippos from all over the world. 

This beauty is hand carved out of stone from the Atlas Mountains. If you look closely you can see many small fossils. A fine example of "natural decoration". Dear Alex, I love you infinity.... I win!





No comments:

Post a Comment