Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hippos for Lien

Today's post is about the "shared hippo-happiness" I mention in the introduction of my blog. Once in a while, I receive messages directly or via my husband or friends, with the subject title: Hippos for Lien. One of my friends even has a special folder on her phone to store all the hippo related stuff, her family and friends think I should see.

So this post is for all of you, to thank you for thinking about me, and making my day when sharing your finds. Below are some very lovely examples from last year. Keep (hippo) happy and above all, please keep sharing :-) HHHLL


I saw this hippo on Saturday (Attaching for Lien) (text and photo credit: Amy Wickham)
 Attaching some more hippo love (from Kariba and the Zambezi) (text and photo credit: Amy Wickham)


I was on the shores of lake Leman in Switzerland last weekend and found this baby hippo. Not in the lake, but in the display of a bronze artists' shop. In case you would like to diversify your collection from ceramics to bronze. See attached, photographed in Vevey.

(text and photo credit: Jo Cadilhon)

No comments:

Post a Comment