Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hippo Cookies

Every day, I receive news and updates from the International Hippo Society through the hippo-yahoo-group-Digest. Fellow hippo-lovers have shared photos of cute looking hippo cup cakes, a huge hippo cake and even a hippo head made of a whole watermelon with marshmallow teeth (I am planning to make one, one day Sheila!). Time to share: salty hippo cookies and the fact that hippo-craziness is a little bit contagious. My dear friend has 2 sons, and since they know me and my love for hippos, they both have become a bit obsessed as well. My friend told me the other day, no matter where they go, her boys are busy looking for hippos, all the time! My husband already gave me the: what-have-you-done-to-those-poor-kids?-look... but honestly, I do not force them... on the other hand, I also can't pretend I do not like it when they present me with yet another find... so that makes me a little bit guilty, I guess. Their latest score: salty hippo cookies! Soooo sweet (the present, not the cookies ;-))!! So, Divya... sorry for infecting your children with the hippo-virus, but tell Adit and Anuv they are the best! Always thinking about me, and being so nice..... they are just like their mum :-). Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment