Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Adorable Daisy

You must be a bit crazy to give your plant pots names, but I just did (besides, I never claimed to be "normal" ;-)). While looking through my viewer of my camera, I thought Daisy would be a perfect name for my one-and-only-hippo-plant-pot. A few moments later, I realized plant pots do not have names.... but then, not all plant pots are sweet looking hippos, now are they? So Daisy it is. She came in a large box, together with some hippo-toys, around 12 years ago. My brother in law found them at a flea market, a very rare occasion.... how many times does one find a hippo, not to mention a bunch of abandoned ones? Most of the hippo-toys I did not keep, because at that time, we lived in a very small house, and they took up too much space. But I kept Daisy. I had fallen in love with her eyelashes and little-yellow-flowers-decoration. I never put any plants or flowers inside it, because I am afraid it gets dirty or spoiled. Actually, today it was not only her first photo shoot, but also her first time to be outdoors (poor Daisy ;-)).... I think that's why she looks extra happy. Now she is back on her shelf, together with all the other hippo-statues......smiling away as always!


               

No comments:

Post a Comment