Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hippo Crisps

It has been a long time since I wrote something about the: Hippo-Happiness shared by friends, mentioned in the introduction of my blog. It is about time, because many friends have been sending me a lot of hippo related messages. One of my friends even has a folder in her phone: Lien Hippo. She stores all the hippo related messages she gets. Often I hear her say: "...and I am not even the one collecting them, but they keep sending me stuff!!!" Makes me chuckle every time. "Finally something in Indian Market for you" she wrote to me. When I received this message, I immediately forwarded it to my fellow hippo-collectors. One of them asked whether the crisps are hippo-shaped? Looking at the picture, I do not think so. But one has to be sure. And how do they taste? All very important questions that need to be answered! Dear Divya, could you, in name of very important research ;-), ask you hubby to bring back some "Crispy-Hippos", next time he visits India?


No comments:

Post a Comment