Thursday, August 29, 2013

Gloria (again)

As you already might have read, I just love Gloria (see post: Hollywood Hippos). When the movie Madagascar 3 was released in Bangkok (June 2012), I went with a group of seven to the cinema. We all had our sets (drinks with popcorn), but I told them that when the movie was over, I had to get one of those special sets: huge plastic bucket (to be filled with popcorn) and a plastic drinking cup. For the cup they had different lids.... each with a different character of the movie. "Could you please give me a Gloria-lid for my cup? And NO drink" "????" "It is for my collection, and I do not want my cup to become dirty"... things didn't improve with that last remark ;-). But, yes, I got my cup with special lid, including the "you-must-be-weird-look" and another huge bucket of popcorn that was devoured by the rest of the gang... because I was too busy admiring my cute looking Gloria... happy as a hippo!

No comments:

Post a Comment