Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hippo-Head-Cake

Just before we moved, my dear friend did not give one, but two of these hippo-head-cake-pans to me. Our shipment was already on its way, so these were hand carried to a new oven, on the other side of the world. My friend told me that she and her sons spotted a large basket with animal-head-cake-pans in a department store. They turned the basked up side down... looking for hippos, only to find two. They were a bit disappointed, but they should not have been. The fact that they found one, is already precious to me, not to mention two. I have not made any hippo-head-cakes yet, but I will do so very soon. Dear Divya, thank you for introducing me to hippo-head-cake-pans, I did not know they exist. I knew about hippo-cookie-cutters... this was a very nice surprise to me! I am still missing you so very much. But also very grateful that our paths have crossed. I know we will find ways to see each other, no matter where we will live. 


No comments:

Post a Comment