Friday, December 27, 2013

The Motherload

Like last year, I participated in the Christmas-Hippo-Gift-Exchange (see posts: Exchange-(Hip)Pos and Keep Out?). Both packages arrived nicely on time. Very happy with that, because now I did not have to worry about ending up without hippo-presents on Christmas. On the other hand, not happy at all, because it was a tough exercise in self-control, I could hear both boxes scream: "OPEN ME!" But that would have made me fly off to the "Naughty List" for sure ;-). Dear Brenda and Carol (Hippo Annie), thank you so much for being my "Secret Santas" this year. I have been spoiled rotten, and as you can see, it was like discovering "The Motherload" of Hippos under the tree. Or should I say, Hippoload?

To all my Hippo-Friends and fellow Hippo-Lovers, I am wishing you a Healthy, Happy and Hippo 2014!

2 comments: