Thursday, March 5, 2015

Skinny Hippo?

Once in a while, a "surprise-something-hippo" find its way into my mailbox. A few weeks ago, that surprise came all the way from the Provence, France, wrapped in a bright red envelope. The cutest magnet, reading: Mon régime commence toujours le même jour: demain, which translates to: My diet always starts the same day: tomorrow. I think it is a very appropriate for hippos. To me, skinny hippos do not make sense at all! Dear Anneke and Hans, thank you so much for thinking about me, and making me smile. Oh, and before I forget, I think Buurman needs a "hippo-dress-up-suit", just let me know his size! LOL
 

1 comment:

  1. Eigenlijk hoort 'ie aan mijn koelkast te hangen maar je kent me, ook morgen dus geen 'regime' voor mij. Gisteren niet, vandaag niet, morgen niet. Maar hij is leuk he?! Ik vond 'm onderweg bij een tankstation naar Nederland en je weet: ik denk ALTIJD aan je. liefs, Anneke

    ReplyDelete