Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hug-Lovin' Hippo from Hallmark

From the very first second, these hippos touched the shelves in the Hallmark stores... a buzz could be heard in the hippo collectors group. Also, some colleagues told my husband they had seen a hippo. It is not surprising, because a huge Hallmark store can be found just around the corner from the office. I thought I was doing a great job... not giving in to the urge to buy it. Repeating the "no more plushy hippo" mantra. Even passed the shop a few times... just pretending I did not see it! Till a box was delivered shortly before Valentine's day.... all wrapped in pretty pink tissue paper... there she was! Wiggling her cute hippo butt, asking for a hug! If you want to see and hear her: please click: Hallmark Hippo


Thank you Sheila and John, for the cutest hippo ever. She makes me melt a little, every time I see her. She is the embodiment of Hippo-Happiness... you can never have too much of that!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment