Thursday, April 9, 2015

Anama

It crossed my mind to name my newest addition (Red Mega Hippo) to my bloat: Annemarijn, after the designer, creator, and owner of www.anama.nl. Having looked at its cute face for a while, I thought Anama fitted better. While looking for anything hippo in The Netherlands on line, I found a picture of this red hippo first, then found the designer's website, and only then noticed the company's logo being a hippo! How could I not support this company?
 

 
 
 
 
My daughter's first comment: "Aww, how cute... but mom, you said that you are not collecting hippo plushies anymore?" "Well sweetie, this is NOT a plushie, this is an accessory for your home, made by a famous Dutch Designer." She gave me "the look".... in this case it meant: "keep talking and fooling yourself, I am not buying it". The funny thing is that she loves sitting next to it on the sofa, playing with its head, prompting me to remind her to be careful with my "home accessory" :-). Also the cats love to cuddle up next to Anama.

 
 
According to a statement on her website, her products are designed with the purpose of creating a smile on people's faces.  Dear Annemarijn, just to let you know: Mission Accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment