Thursday, May 28, 2015

Biker Bling

It is not very easy to find nice hippo jewelry. I have already published posts about my Pandora charm bracelet (see post: Pandora's Hippo), and a very pretty ceramic ring (see post: Hippo-Ring). I also have a few brooches, my dear friend Sheila gave me (will post in the future). But it is not like you see hippo jewelry everywhere... Last year, I found a hippo ring on Amazon. It was sold as a bikers ring for men. It made me laugh, as it suggests that apparently there is no market for bike riding and hippo loving women. Of course, this find was shared immediately with the Hippo Group, and within the next hours, some more orders were placed. Then a very small plan was made, to get all these cool hippo biker rings together during the upcoming reunion of the Hippopotamus Society, but things did not work out. Maybe we will have to try again this year. Not so many of us riding bikes, but all of us loving (cool looking) hippos!

No comments:

Post a Comment