Thursday, May 21, 2015

Coffee Hippos

A long time ago, my dear friends introduced me to instant coffee from Tanzania. For real coffee connoisseurs, instant coffee is a big NO. Of course, it can't compete with fresh roasted beans, but in the "instant coffee league" this is absolutely the best. It is possible for the coffee to taste even better to me, because of the cuteness of the tins it comes in, and the thoughtfulness of dear friends... but I have pleasantly surprised a couple of people over the last few years. Not many people, because I am very stingy when it comes to sharing my precious stack. After a very urgent message to the suppliers ;-), I received a packet, my favorite coffee... wrapped in a beautiful hippo painting. I think it is a coincidence, the hippos having the color of coffee, but I can't help thinking about coffee when I see this painting, so I had to name it: Coffee Hippos.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment