Thursday, May 7, 2015

HomeGoods Hippo

HomeGoods (a chain of home furnishing stores in the USA) is selling Hippo Good(ie)s! I could argue, a home is not complete without a hippo, but I do not think HomeGoods will support that statement with a campaign...  Last year, my friend asked me if I wanted to accompany her to HomeGoods. She needed to return a carpet. So while she was taking care of that, I wandered around. And then I bumped into this beaded beauty. On a lower shelf, partly hidden by some fake plants and flower pots, I spotted something pink. "Found anything?"... my friend asked me on the way out. "Eh..... yes...." and I showed her my newest addition to the bloat. My friend just smiled... what else could one do? Dear Claire, thank you so much for being such a lovely friend. And for turning a simple trip to HomeGoods into a very fond and nice memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment