Thursday, April 7, 2016

Priceless

Hearing parents ooh and aah to their children, when presented with a few scribbles and smudges on a piece of paper, would make me slightly doubt their sanity and definitely their artistic taste. Of course, becoming a parent changed all that, and I too believe my children are gifted artists and they always produce nothing less than masterpieces. So when they decorated a wooden hippo, made by their grandfather (a real family project), and put it under the Christmas tree, it was the most beautiful gift they could have given me. For those of you (not related and not biased), liking this masterpiece, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is, this piece will never be for sale, so it can only be enjoyed when you visit me or on this blog. The good news is that your artistic taste is excellent :-).








No comments:

Post a Comment