Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Tutu Terry Two Hundred

A little celebration today, as this will be the 200th post published on this blog. I could not have imagined it still being here, after starting it in 2011 as a personal archive. Just to record the hippos already in my collection, and to keep track of new additions. A hippo sized thank you to all my loyal followers and a warm welcome to the bloat to those who just found Happy Hippo Lien!


I know there are some people who never leave their home without their hippo companion. I only bring one occasionally. But some days are just not complete without some hippo fun (meaning: not to miss the opportunity to freak out your teen and pre-teen kids). So on this sunny and breezy summer's day, Tutu Terry (see post: Terry) joined us. Having a picnic in Battery Park (New York - USA), strolling along the Hudson River and enjoying the views on Lady Liberty and the Freedom Tower. A Hippo-Terry-fic day indeed!





No comments:

Post a Comment