Monday, May 8, 2017

Amy's Hippos

A few months ago, I published the post: Hippos for Lien. It always makes me very happy when I find a message with this subject in my inbox. Hippo happiness is great, but nothing beats hippo happiness shared by friends. Since I already have a post named: Hippos for Lien, I decided to call this post: Amy's Hippos. Amy is a colleague of my husband, fortunate enough to be posted in Zimbabwe. Since she is encoutering many of "my friends", I suspect she will be contributing more to this blog in the future... as long as she lives there, that is. 


Dear Amy, thank you so much for thinking about me, and sharing these beautiful pictures. I wish I could have been there with you, taking many pictures together....

Sharing a few more hippo pics from my weekend just gone! I took them at Rhino Safari Camp, Matusadona. Enjoy! (text and photo credit: Amy Wickham)













No comments:

Post a Comment