Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Cristina

My husband: "Cristina (colleague) is in Malawi this week". Me: "Really? I do not have a hippo from Malawi yet". My husband: "??? ok, ok, ok, I'll ask her....." That's how this newest addition to my collection came into my possession. The stress about not having asked for a hippo, of my husband, transferred to a very busy colleague, on duty travel. I almost felt guilty about it, but it is such a cutie... it was very much worth it! And for anybody out there, looking for hippos at the Kamuzu International Airport (the gateway to the warm heart of Africa) of Lilongwe, Malawi... they have only one more hippo left...

Dear Cristina, thank you for bringing this beauty back. I am going to miss meeting up with you, during one of those "escape the squirrels" days. Will be checking regularly though, how my amazing, funny and cool New York friend is doing :-).






No comments:

Post a Comment