Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hippo Notepads

Some time ago, I found a packet with two notepads... hippo shaped! Only one left that day. Unfortunately no "refills" between future visits. So I went to the website, and sent this lovely Thai Paper Design Studio (PuBB Pa Do WuBB) a kind but urgent message ;-). Would they be so kind to inform me where I could buy more of these packs (as one is certainly not enough :-)). 

They responded very promptly and very kindly that I could order via their e-mail as many packs as I needed... To my surprise it turned out that these notepads come in yellow and green too! Very funny to mention, the company asked whether it was OK for them to mix the colors for my order. I told them that was OK, as long as they would not mix in any other animals!!! A very nice contact person: Khun Nattida (likes hippos too!), perfect and prompt service and within a few days an "any-color-only-hippo" order (including a sweet present) delivered at my door. Sometimes life is just Hippo-Perfect!









No comments:

Post a Comment