Wednesday, April 3, 2013

La Mama

Time for another hippo-painting! I noticed that several of my artist friends at the JJ weekend market (Bangkok - Thailand), master different painting styles. I think it is hard to believe that Mr. Monchai Kosolpradit made both "The Ninth" (see post: The Ninth) AND the painting below. The painting is a copy of a photo found on the internet. He sent me several, and I told him I liked this one best. The baby looks super cute and the details of the mums head are amazing. It is definitely one of those photos I wished I made myself. I hope the photographer recognizes his/her work one day, and will contact me..... In the meantime, I will try finding out who the photographer is, and of course where these cuties live. If I manage, I will put all the information here. I hope the photographer will be even more proud of this amazing shot, it being the inspiration for a wonderful painting by a great artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment