Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hippo-Opener


A few years ago, my dear friends brought this bottle opener for me from Tanzania, together with  some other hippo-presents. I liked it very much but to be very honest, looking at the two screws, I had my doubt whether it would work. So, for a rather long time I did not use it and kept it in the cabinet, together with the rest of my collection. Of course, that day came... I needed a bottle opener and couldn't find one, so I took out "the hippo". I found out that it works perfectly, is easy to use and on top of that so much more fun than one of those "normal" openers! Dear Mr. Bo and Didi, my apologies for doubting your lovely present. The good thing is: every bottle is now opened with "the hippo", while thinking of you. Sometimes, I can almost hear it say: "you see how easy this is?" I can't wait to see you all soon, it has been way too long.... and yes, you have all the right to tell me "told you so!"





No comments:

Post a Comment