Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hipporita Time

The second round prize of the "Hippo Games", I already described in the post: Maryann. Time to show you my first round prize. As you can see, it is a small painting made by a fellow hippo lover and great artist Adelaide Prentice. For those of you paying attention to detail, you've already noticed that the glass is not a "Margarita glass" but a "Martini glass". I choose this glass, because of its light purple shade, perfectly matching the color of the hippo on the painting. Since both drinks are associated with parties... I thought it would be OK. It's Hipporita Time indeed, cheers! Dear Ade, thank you for bringing this lovely prize for the Hippo Games. It has found a good home. I am looking forward to see you again in Branson!


No comments:

Post a Comment