Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bloat in Bag

Every photographer has a favorite object, model or field. My favorite objects and models are not hard to guess. You might think my favorite field would be product photography or nature, but I am more specialized in documentary photography and human development. Of course, when a friend asks for help, in this case making photographs of a travel bag for a website, I'll help out. I took a lot of photos of every angle and detail of the bag, so he had a large collection to choose from. The only "problem" with this friend is that he does not understand my affection for hippos. So, I took some extra photos... one with a large hippo (see post: Boris) and one with a whole bunch of them. Just to show him that his bag can also be used to transport or house hippos... but most of all, to show him that his travel bag looks much more fun with a bloat!


No comments:

Post a Comment