Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Eau d' Hippo

This post is not about a recently launched celebrity fragrance and it is also not about the smell of hippos, but it is about water and about hippos! Last year, I shared the story about the opening of the Hippopotamus Grill Restaurant in Bangkok (see post: Hippopotamus Grill Restaurant). Unfortunately, the chain does not sell any merchandise anymore. The only thing they have are specially labeled bottles of water. I do not know whether all branches of this chain do have this, or that it is only here in Thailand. It certainly gives the dining experience a very nice touch. Of course I was a bit disappointed I could not buy anything else, but I was happy to bring a few bottles home. Who wouldn't want to have something special at home to offer to guests... Hippo-Water anyone?



No comments:

Post a Comment