Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Super(hippo)model

According to Wikipedia, the term supermodel refers to a highly-paid fashion model, who usually has a worldwide reputation and often a background in haute couture and commercial modeling. All this does not apply at all to the model I love to work with as a photographer, but he is a supermodel to me! I already featured him on this blog (see post: Boris), showing a travel bag. From time to time, I am experimenting with camera settings. It is already difficult to get children or pets to sit perfectly still for a few seconds... let alone for any time longer than five minutes. Luckily, Boris never runs out of patience and does not need to be bribed ;-). I converted this photo to black and white because I did not want any distraction from colors. I just love how contrasts and textures appear... making Boris look ultra fluffy!


2 comments: