Thursday, October 17, 2013

Beads of Beauty

When you know somebody is a collector, it makes things easy and difficult at the same time. Easy, because you always know what to get that person for birthdays and or special occasions. Difficult, because of the stress: "Does he or she has this already?" "Would he or she like this?" And what if you can't find anything at all? For my parents in law it is particularly difficult, because they are living so far away, so "casually-checking-out-what-Lien-already-has" is not really possible for them. And adding to this... hippos are not very easy to find. To me, it makes hippo presents in general very special, because I know it takes some effort and special attention. This beaded beauty was a gift for my birthday this year, a real treat! Dear Zwany and Jan, thank you for giving me this lovely hippo present. And just for the record: No! I did not have it yet, and Yes! I love it very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment