Thursday, November 14, 2013

One Hundred!

Time for a mini-celebration! And before you get any ideas... I did not get one hundred hippopotamuses, but this is the One Hundredth post on my blog :-). This blog was initially mend to be a personal archive, as I started to forget how certain items became part of my collection. But then I got to know the International Hippopotamus Society (www.hippos.com) and I never could have imagined how that would impact my life and this blog. I feel my blog is not only an archive anymore but it has also become a vehicle for sharing Hippo-Happiness! I was very curious to see what would come up through Google Images, if I searched for: Hundred Hippos. And this wonderful picture surfaced... with that exact title. You can order a print on www.redbubble.com. It represents the One-Hundred-Hippo-Posts, it reflects my feeling of being part of a huge, wonderful and caring bloat and as you can see... there is room for many more... hippos and posts ;-)!


I know there are quite a number of loyal followers of my blog. Thank you for making it so much fun for me to keep posting! And to the occasional visitor: I hope you will, after reading some of my posts, love hippos too. 

2 comments: