Thursday, February 27, 2014

Easter-Po

Most people I talk to, have enough of the winter and the snow. Maybe next year, I feel that way too, but I am still enjoying the winter here very very much. When we left The Netherlands ten years ago, I never could have guessed that I, of all things, was going to miss the seasons most. Of course, Asia does have seasons, and I tell everybody (while whining about the weather), those seasons are: Hot with Rain, Hot without Rain and Very Very Very Hot ;-). How lucky we feel to experience a "proper" winter with lots of snow. So, I don't mind having a few more weeks of winter... but at the same time, I am looking forward to spring too. Maybe a year or so ago, I found this picture of cute looking hippo-cookies on the web. Can't help thinking about springtime and Easter, every time I see it. Then I thought "Easter and Hippos..." and then I smiled. You don't believe me? Imagine an Easter-Hippo carrying a basket, going around your garden, hiding chocolate eggs... you see it? What did I tell you? I know you are smiling now! If you want to know how to make these, please visit: Baking in Heels.  

1 comment: