Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lady in Red

Another title for this post could have been: From Russia with love, because this beauty actually comes all the way from Russia. I love Hippo-Trinket-Boxes. Hippos and bling-bling, it does not get better than that! For years I have been looking and looking... but was not able to find any. Then I won one in a Hippo-Game (see post: Maryann). I never suspected many more would follow, all presents from my dear friends. Last Christmas, my family has been spoiled rotten again by them. And I did not get one, but two trinket boxes. I am sure I will be able to remember when I got this one, and who gave it to me, as red is the color of Christmas and this friend has "red" hair :-). I also love this particular shade of red very much... so "Lady in Red" it is! Dear Sheila and John, thank you so much for making us all feel special and loved. We must have done something good in previous lives, to deserve your friendship. We'll see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment