Thursday, October 22, 2015

Paris, Je t'aime!

You might recognize this post's title as the title of a French film, released in 2006. The film has nothing to do with hippos, but I thought it reflects my feelings best. I have visited this city many times, and I never get tired of it. And of course, the best place to be at night is Trocadero - Palais de Chaillot. To see the Eiffel Tower, obviously. But to me it is also the best place to people watch! Anything from wedding parties, to loud music bands and crazy tourist... you will see them there. This photo is taken, right after a Mexican couple made their "crazy-faces-selfies" and right before some giggling elderly Japanese ladies created their souvenirs. It took the rest of the night to convince Leo, the ladies thought he was cute... but since I do not speak Japanese, Leo does not trust or believe me. Oh well, never mind Leo, just turn around and look at those lights... don't you just love Paris?


1 comment:

  1. Trocadero is the best place. I love Paris. I just need more money. Oh well, I guess my memories will have to hold me over till my next visit.

    ReplyDelete