Thursday, January 16, 2014

Inkognito

Inkognito, is German for incognito. Not too difficult to guess. Not that this post is about hippos being incognito, but it has everything to do with the most fun, adorable and cutest printed hippos I know. A few years back, a dear friend of mine found a few hippo postcards in a shop while travelling through Groningen, which is one of the Northern provinces of The Netherlands. When I saw them, I immediately fell in love. Luckily a website address was printed at the back. I wanted to buy more of those cards, and check out whether this company had any more hippo items. Not so much other hippo things, but a few more adorable cards. My absolute favorite is this one called: Nilpferd früh am Morgen, which means: Hippo in the early morning. I can't get enough of looking at her four furry slippers, her over sized toothbrush and her toy hippo that keeps her company.


Artist: Suzan Visser - www.Inkognito.de

Please check out the website of this company! For those of you, not understanding German, please go to the upper left corner on their home page, just under their name, you'll find the flag of the UK, click on that and the site will translate into English. Then look for: Hippo. And you will find the cutest cards ever! Dear Marius, you are the best! Thank you for thinking about me, and to make it possible for me to share this dose of pure Hippo-Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment